Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 13-All Things Will Be Revealed



Menu-Breakfast-Skipped Not Good!
Mid Morning Snack-Strawberry and Banana Light Yogurt
Lunch-Baked Chicken, dressing, mac n cheese, zucchini and squash
Snack-Oatmeal Creme Pie
Dinner-Same as lunch with cornbread and potato salad 
Water 
Day 13-Weight-You know I have said it once and I am going to say it again. Do not skip breakfast!!! There was no real reason why I should have even missed breakfast because I had it all packed up, but when I got to work instead of eating I began working. And just plain forgot. But I was hungry the entire day and ate more than I needed to. Shame on me!! So, back to the drawing board!
Day-13 Walk-There was many challenges today. I prayed this morning to God to set the atmosphere for me today. I felt the need to have His whole armor around me today. The Word was rich too. I read Romans 5:1-5 and it says, " 1 Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2 through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we[b] boast in the hope of the glory of God. 3 Not only so, but we[c] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us." This was so good! We have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Peace. So many people long for this in their lives. No matter what, through Jesus, we have it!!! By faith we have gained access into this grace. We are so blessed!! Just by believing (faith), grace abounds with us. It will follow us and with the way things are going in this world, we need God's grace. We Glory in God and in sufferings! Sufferings! Really? We Glory in hard times and trials, when people hurt us and when things go wrong? Yes we do! Because we know that suffering produces perseverance. That means you will never stop trying to live right as it pleases God!! You will never stop believing. And because you will never stop believing your perseverance will produce character. You will learn to honor God. You will learn to forgive. You will learn to be meek. You will learn to be kind. You will learn to love unconditionally!! And this will produce faith! Because when you get through all of these things you will know that only God could have done it. So when you begin to feel stressed out! Remember, this scripture and how blessed we truly are. With that being said I had to use it today. I really believe there are some people that are planted in your life to help build your character. They will challenge you in ways you cannot imagine. You will be tested through and through, but eventually love will conquer all. Because love endures, but Satan does not. So he cannot outdo love!!! Love never fails!!! 
Day 13-Wins! Today I kept my cool even though I was angry! I prayed for a friend’s granddaughter. I witnessed today. I did not hold a grudge today. I decided to write my blog tonight even though I was so tired! I took up for my daughter today. I learned a valuable lesson from God today. I forgave today. I sowed a seed of forgiveness today. I swallowed my pride today. 

Even in challenging situations never give up!! God is developing who you are going to be. No matter what He is going to finish the work He started in you. And when you are ready to open your whole heart and mind to Him all things will be revealed to you. And when it is revealed you will know exactly how to handle it! Enjoy your evening and I look forward to our next encounter and remember the 3 w's are worth working for!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment