Menu-Breakfast-Oatmeal Crème Pie and 32 ozs of water
Lunch-Chili with
crackers
Dinner-Chicken
Sandwich Combo Meal
32 ozs of
water
1 Chocolate Chip
Cookie
Day 9-Weight-
Hello all you life-detectives. So, there is not much to discuss today! I said
my prayers this morning and went to work to start my day. I did not have much
of an appetite. I just ate the crème pie around 9:00am. I did not even get to
lunch until well after 2:00pm. I did not even get to eat dinner until close to
10pm. These are not good habits. This week I am working to get a meal plan
going for next week. I am going to sort and separate measured planned meals and
freeze them. I am going to cook all weekend long. We have a deep freezer that
we had turned off for a long time because we have not had enough food to fill
it. However, I am going to keep my cooked low calorie meals in there so that I
have no opportunity to eat extra or bad. Not only that, just this week of
bringing my lunch allowed me to have all of my allowance in my pocket. This
allows me to have a little money to treat myself to something else instead of
food. I told you I am very serious about losing weight this year by any means
necessary!! I am also starting a workout schedule this weekend to do something
simple and efficient for everyday of the week and relax on the weekend. I am
also creating a schedule so that I am in the bed at a decent time everyday!
When something doesn't work! Regroup!! But never give up!
Day 9-Walk- Today
the Word was John 16 and basically Jesus said that there would be a time and it
has already came when we would be scattered to our own home and leave Him all
alone. He states not to worry about Him because he will not be alone because
the Father will be with Him. He also said that He came to bring us peace but
there will be many trials and tribulations in the world, but fear not we have
already overcome this world. We have already overcome!!! That is incredible!!!
Fear not Jesus overcame the world. We already have victory over this life!!!We
have got to learn to trust God in all we do!! He is our strength, protection,
shelter and peace in the midst of it all!! Tonight when I came home I was so
tired and I had just worked a long day at work and I did not feel like writing
tonight. But there is something about talking about God that just refreshes me.
Now I find myself writing more and more but I am taking my time and not
rushing. I find that His word is soothing and comforting and as I am writing to
you I am feeling inspired myself!! I feel like I can conquer the world!! With
Jesus all things are possible. There will be doubters, haters and imitators but
remember God's love and your purpose and you can get through anything!!!
Day 9- Wins-I
offered help to someone today. I praised God today! I laughed with my husband
today! I encouraged my son today! I leaned on God today to fight temptations! I
forgave someone today! I shared a testimony today! I listened to my daughter
today.
You can learn something about life even in a blah day! Everyday might not be an adventure or exciting but just keep living! Your days of bliss are sure to come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment