Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 9- Good Day


Menu-Breakfast- Was skipped. This is a NO NO!!!
Lunch- Chik Fil A Chicken Sandwich Combo Meal w/ Waffle Fries and Medium Coke Zero!! 
Dinner-Fat Matt's BBQ 4 ribs, individual mac n cheese and potato salad

Day 9-Weight-Well, the worse thing you can do when trying to lose weight is to skip any meal!! This is a big NO NO! Not only because it slows your metabolism but it seems to make you hungrier later which makes you over eat. Now I did not over eat, but I did not eat the right things. Live and learn I always say!! 
Day 9-Walk-I was rushed this morning so I did not start my day with prayer as I should have. However, I do talk to God all day long so I never miss an opportunity to have a conversation with God. Today was a good day. I worked on projects at work using a new formula that I came up with for myself and it seemed to work. It is always great when something you create works out! I am taking the opportunity this weekend to catch up on cleaning and organizing and to come up with a work out plan for me to begin! It is truly time to go to the next level and I am ready!! 
Day 9-Wins! -Today I accomplished completing more work, I discussed the Lord with someone today, I have not given up, I have worked on a plan to get my daughter on track at school, I took my weave out today and attempted to do my own hair!!! LOL!!! Keep praying for me!! 

This was a short blog today because there just weren't that many details, however, there are so many things that I am working on so we will have plenty to talk about going forward. Enjoy your weekend!! And continue to try your best to live right, and no matter what the 3w's are worth working for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment