Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Getting Started


Hello all you purpose-driven detectives!!!! This blog is for those of you that are searching and seeking your purpose in life!! I am Angela Foxworth and I am the host of "The Truth of the Matter Talk Show."  I also write "The Truth of the Matter Blog." I am so interested in living right and following the Word of God and that is why I began "The Truth of the Matter." But as you all know once you begin to follow the Word of God, He reveals things about you that you may have never realized needed to be addressed. I believe this is how you get to the core of the issues you have that require deliverance. That is what this blog is all about. I am dedicating 365 days to discovering my path to weight loss, my Christian walk and the wins that I accomplish daily. So join me each day as I try to get my temple (body) in the best shape possible. Each day I am going to journal what I have eaten and how I feel in hopes that someone will go through this journey with me. It is so hard to be vulnerable about things that are uncomfortable but I am hoping this will be the open door that I have needed for a long time to accomplish this long time goal. I am going to write daily about my Christian walk. Why does it seem so hard sometimes to live right? I hate feeling like that. Each morning I wake up blessed to have another day to get my obedience right and live sin-free and by the end of the day I am no more delivered than an atheist! Why? If I know The Word what is preventing me from living it? Maybe accountability is the key. So I am asking that as you read this blog any suggestions that you have to live better I would love for you to give me some input about it. It is often good to know that you are not the only one that goes through these trials. I will be discussing daily what I go through at work, at home and in my community. And of course let’s not forget our wins!! Do you know that you win almost every day and never celebrate it? Each time that God has helped you in life for ANY accomplishment is a win. If you went a whole day without cussing. That is a win! Stuck to eating right the entire day is a win! Sometimes we get so caught up with our daily troubles that we forget to celebrate the accomplishments. I am hoping as I take this journey I will realize the more wins I have the more faith I will use to get delivered and make a difference in this world. My only goal is life is to be the absolute best possible me I can be!! So join me in this journey and hopefully we will all learn together!!! Be blessed and welcome! My Walk, My Weight and My Wins...the three w's worth working for!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey boo!!! this is Tesha!!! I am doing this with you and we will win!!! I have not journaled this week as I should have but I am going to start today. I know that, that will be a key part of our success is looking at what we are doing on a daily basis head on. I love you and WE WILL WIN!!!

    ReplyDelete