Monday, December 12, 2011

Days 10, 11 and 12-Trying New Things

Menu- Breakfast-Banana, Grapes
Lunch-Baked chicken, mac n cheese, dressing, squash and zucchini medley, potato salad, cornbread
Dinner-Turkey Sandwich with Spinach and Tomato
Dessert-Fruit Cocktail
Day 12-Weight-Hello all you "life-detectives"!!! Did you enjoy your weekend? I sure did. Guess what?!! I got off of my lazy tail and walked on Saturday. It was a 45 minute walk!! I was so excited. It felt good to get out there and accomplish this personal goal. My limbs were in a little pain, but I pressed on! For the remainder of the day I had energy and was enthusiastic.I was able to get through all of my tasks for the day!!
Day-12-Walk-Today I read James 1:2 which basically said to count it all joy when you are faced with many trials because you know the testing of your faith brings forth patience. Patience is so important with this walk. In order to use your faith you have to have patience, because faith is what you do not see. We have to patiently wait on God's time to work miracles in our life!
Day 12-Wins-Today I prayed this morning with my husband! I got through the day without falling asleep!
\Today was just a day of maintaining and not falling asleep because it was a busy weekend! Enjoy the rest of your day and remember, the 3w's are worth working for!

No comments:

Post a Comment