Monday, December 5, 2011

Days 4, 5 and 6-To Be Continued


Menu Day 6 Breakfast-1 ounce of unsalted peanuts and raisins, and a tangerine and 32 ozs of water
Lunch-Shrimp, Tomato and Spinach Tortellini and Diet Coke
Snack-1 80 Calorie Peanut Butter Granola Thin
Evening Snack-Almond Granola Bar
Dinner-1 serving of Chili (4ozs) and Grilled Cheese Sandwich on thin sandwich loaf
Dessert-Slice of Banana Nut Bread
32 ozs of Water
Weight Today-341.4lbs

Day 6-Weight -Hello everyone!!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! I sure did. We celebrated my husband's birthday and I got to visit my new nephew who was born 2 weeks ago! It made me realize how important family is. I began to think about my family. Sometimes I do not sit back and appreciate that they are still in my life. Sometimes I only focus on our lack of communication or my children’s disobedience but I am blessed to have both of my children with me in my life (no matter how challenging they may be). I am still married to my husband (with ALL the things we have been through) and we were told we would never make it! My mom and dad are both still alive and in my life! Not to mention my nieces and nephews from both of my younger brothers!! It is important to reflect sometimes how blessed we really are. So you are wondering about my weekend right? So, I did not record what I ate this weekend because that is what I have decided to do but, I managed to stay on the up and up. I was careful about the choices I made and I was not as quick to jump into just eating anything. Also, Saturday night for my husband's birthday he and I got away on our own and went dancing! Now, I know you look at my weight and think really? But I have got to tell you, big girl can get down! And don't play the fabulous eighties because I will be on the dance floor all night long! What was so much fun is I realized my husband loves for me to have a smile on my face and joke around and laugh. There is this certain sparkle in his eyes when I am having fun that makes me blush. Remember I told you in an earlier post that one of my dreams is that my husband desire me! Well, when he looks at me like that I know he does. He was flirting with me and actually got up and danced with me. This is very significant because if you know my husband he is not a dancer. He is one of those cool dudes that just nods his head!LOL!!!! But his desire for me on Saturday made him get up and dance and hold me most of the night! I just grinned from ear to ear. It is a wonderful feeling to enjoy your marriage, not just be in it!! And as for all the dancing, it was a workout. So I know eventually I have got to get to the next phase which is to work out, but I am not going to rush anything. I have got to first master self-control with my eating and all the other things will fall into place. 
Day 6-Walk-Today I started my day with prayer of thanksgiving! Now I always start my prayer that way but this morning was just dedicated to being thankful to God! And the Word for me today was out of Thessalonians and it was about how important it is to be a peacemaker and to speak against that which is wrong, but to do it with patience and love. Each day I get a Word it always seems like I am challenged on it. So today someone that is an assignment in my life came at me in a tempting way. (That entire statement was in code), but if you are a spiritual being you will be able to discern it!!! LOL!! I wanted to respond fleshly to the things that were said to me, but I focused on that scripture and remembered that I have to have great patience, just like the Lord demonstrates to me. So instead of letting my pride take over, I swallowed it and responded to my assignment in a Godlike manner. But in my mind I did talk a little smack but, I did not let it depart from my lips. Like I have told you all I am still a work in progress!!!
Day 6-My Wins-I listened to God today, I encouraged someone today, I demonstrated patience today, I lost weight last week no matter how small it was, I have not given up on my weight or my walk, I have not given up on this blog yet, I shared something about the Bible today. I smiled today. 
This lifestyle is always to be continued. Each day that you complete the same things you begin to become more and more aware of what you are doing wrong. I am learning more and I am beginning to think more about hasty decisions that I used to make. You have to count it all joy! The good and the bad in your life! The good shows you God is real and the bad shows you that you can only lean on Him! He is the one constant in our lives! My prayer is that I stay consistent in my life and that my deliverance will happen! Keep praying for me as I continue to pray for you! And remember the 3 w's are worth working for!!! You all have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment